Check only the items in which the main character's decisions were wrong.
1) The girl traveled alone by car on a stormy day. ( )
2) She filled up the gas tank at a desolate gas station. ( )
3) She used a credit card to pay for the gas. ( )
4) She left the car to go to the gas station store. ( )
5) She didn’t listen to what the gas station worker had to say. ( )
6) She used pepper spray to get rid of the gas station worker. ( )
7) She left the gas station in a hurry. ( )
8) She didn’t check the backseat. ( )
Now rewrite the sentences expressing regrets.
2 - She shouldn’t have filled up the gas tank at a desolate gas station.
• Choose a movie segment in which the characters do not act properly or regret their actions
• Prepare a checklist of the things he/she did or did not do
• Students check the characters' wrong choices or decisions
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD