I. First watch the movie segment. Then circle the correct form of the words in parentheses.
1. A lot of guests were walking (calm/calmly) in the garden before the party.
2. Speckles, one of the guinea pigs, can speak English (fluent/fluently)
3. The guinea pigs used very (modern/modernly) gadgets.
4. The man who Darwin, the guinea pig, was observing was wearing (expensive/expensively) clothes.
5. They can swim under the ocean (confident/confidently).
6. They communicate by giving each other (special/specially) information to synchronize their mission.
7. Darwin was a little (nervous/nervously) during the mission.
8. Juarez looked (extreme/extremely) sexy to Darwin's eyes.
II. Write down 2 sentences about the segment using the words below.
1. Intelligent ____________________________
2. Intelligently __________________________
3. Efficient _____________________________
4. Efficiently ____________________________
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - G-FORCE