This is a great, intriguing movie that takes place in Iceland, a really beautiful country. The story makes you reflect upon the meaning of life and relationships. A must see.
On a romantic getaway to Iceland, a young American couple wake up one morning to discover every person on earth has disappeared.
Watch the movie segment speculate about what happened. Then write sentences, using the following pattern:
STRONG POSSIBILITY: MUST HAVE + ______________.
POSSIBILITY: COULD/MIGHT HAVE + ______________.
IMPOSSIBILITY: CAN'T/COULDN'T HAVE + _____________.
- Everyone was killed because of a nuclear war .
Ex: There couldn't have been a nuclear war. There might have been a nuclear war.
- The population was abducted bt UFOs.
- The characters were drugged and imagined it all.
- The island population fled to another side of the country.
- People are attending a local festival far from the city.
- Everyone is hiding.
- Your own idea.
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - BOKEH