Mar 5, 2011

What Dreams May Come: Simple Present

This movie has a great message about the afterlife. The special effects are overwhelming. This beautiful scene is great to have students practice the simple present tense.





I. Make a list of at least 10 activities you do in your spare time.

Ex:
1. I listen to music.
2. I go swimming.

II. Ask your partner if he/she does it in his/her spare time.

Ex:
1. Do you listen to music in your spare time?
Yes, I do / No, I don't


2. Do you go swimming?

Yes, I do / No, I don't

II. Watch the segment now. The scene takes place in heaven. Observe what people do in heaven and write at least 5 sentences saying what they do there to spend time.



1. ...............................................

2. ..............................................

3. ..............................................

4. ..............................................

5. ..............................................



III. Are there any similarities between your list and the activities in the segment?


IV. Talk to a friend.


1. What's your opinion about the heaven in the segment? Is it interesting or boring? Why?

2. What do you like and dislike in the heaven you saw in the segment?

3. Do you think heaven is like that? Do you believe in heaven?



WORKSHEET

MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - WHAT DREAMS MAY COME


3 comments:

Claudio Azevedo said...

Thanks for the words. Come back often.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Claudio I really like your blog and I consider it really useful for us teachers you are like an angel

Claudio Azevedo said...

Thanks for the kind words of yours. See you.