Movie Segments to Assess Grammar Goals contains a series of movie segments and activities to assess or practice grammar points through fun, challenging exercises. Here you will find the movie segments, the lesson plans, printable worksheets with answer key for each activity, and the tips to develop your own grammar activities with the DVDs you have at home. New activities are posted regularly. Teaching grammar with movie segments is inspiring and highly motivating.
Dec 15, 2016
Victor Frankenstein: Used to
Work in small groups.
Discuss the questions:
1. What's you opinion about circuses?
2. Is it okay to let animals perform in a circus? Justify your answers.
3. Do you think that circuses nowadays are better or worse than the way they used to be in the past?
4. Should circuses be forbidden?
5. Watch the movie segment and describe the way that circuses used to be two hundred years ago. How did people use to treat clowns? And the other artists? Write at least 5 different things.
6. What safety measures should be taken to prevent accidents like the one in the segment from happening again?
7. Do you think that many accidents still happen the way they used to in the past?