A. Watch the movie segment and combine both sentences with before, after or when.
1. _______________ people are 25 years old, they stop aging.
2. _______________ they turn 25, they only have time to live one more year.
3. _______________ his mother's 50th anniversary, he bought a bottle of champagne.
4. _______________ he hugged his mother, he wished her happy birthday.
5. His mother gave him 30 minutes to eat a decent meal _______________ they held each other's arms
6. They will celebrate __________ he gets back.
7. The price of the coffee rose ______________ he decided to buy it.
8. People are paid ______________ they leave the workplace.
9. He was given a lot of time by a rich man ___________________ he woke up.
10. He woke up _________________ he became a millionaire, according the currency used - time.
1. What do you think about not aging when you turn 25. What are the advantages and disadvantages in the situation shown in the segment?
2. What would you do if you had very little time left for you? What would you do if had too much time left for you?
3. How different would life be if time were our currency?
4. What do you prefer? Life the way it is nowadays, including aging the way we do, or the way it is in the movie - not aging, but having limited time to survive? Explain it.
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - IN TIME