May 21, 2013

Sunshine Award

I'm very happy to have received The Sunshine Award. Thank you Pilar for the nomination.


The Sunshine Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is given to "bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere". I do feel honoured that such great bloggers have given me this thoughtful award.
As with other similar awards, there are certain rules that must be followed:
Rule 1.  Post the Sunshine Award logo on your blog.
Rule 2.  Nominate 5 to 10 other wonderful  bloggers.
Rule 3.  Announce their nomination in their blog’s comment section.
Rule 4 .Mention links back to their blog, including a link to the person who nominated you.
Rule 5. Answer seven questions about yourself.  This is designed to help people get to know you better.

1. Kieran Donaghy - Film-English
 Very creative ideas and an inspiration to us all.

2. Sue Swift - An ELT Notebook
 Sue's articles are a must for language teachers
3. Ozge Karaoglu - Orze Karaoglu's blog is a resourceful blog that I refer to all the time.
4. Ana Maria Menezes - Life Feast
 I'm a great fan of Ana's blog and professionalism. Her blog is awesome.

5. Vinicius Lemos and Vania Rodrigues. If the Ship Sinks, We Have the Survival Kit is my favorite source of games and activities. I love their blog.

A bit about myself.
 
1. Favorite colour.
Blue. Always blue.

2. Favourite animal.
Dogs. Can't live without them. I have three!

3. Favourite number.
13.

4. Favourite non-alcoholic drink.
Coke Zero.

5. Favourite alcoholic drink.
I don't drink much, sometimes when I go out with friends, beer.

6. Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook. Finding old friends and relatives.

7. My passions.
Movies and soccer.

4 comments:

heloisavanorden said...

You sure deserve the nomination! Congratulations!

heloisavanorden said...

Dear Claudio, you sure deserve the nomination! Your blog is really inspiring, creative and helpful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!

Esther Martínez - EFL teacher said...

I agree! Congrats!

Vânia Rodrigues said...

Congratulations, Claudio! You deserve it!